U-PVC is a plastic material and also means polyvinyl chloride without plastic properties. It is preferred due to its hardness and flexibility properties and its usage area is very common. U-PVC, which is generally used in network systems, pipe laying, and door-window frame systems, is more durable than PVC.
What are the Advantages of U-PVC Window Systems?
U-PVC has proven itself with its excellent performance as well as durability and flexibility. With its use for many years, it is long-lasting and requires very little maintenance as well as being economical. With these features, it provides excellent material for uPVC door and uPVC windows systems.
In addition, it saves energy with its thermal performance, sound, and heat insulation and keeps your money in your pocket. For larger frame sections, these systems are made even stronger, using steel or galvanized reinforcement to increase durability. It is resistant to deterioration such as thawing, rotting, or rusting due to its u-PVC quality and structure even in the most challenging external factors and weather conditions.
What Are The Reasons For Using U-PVC In Window Systems?
There are many factors that make it an excellent material for window systems. In addition to its high degree of durability and longevity, it is also known that it provides the highest comfort. Due to its low cost, uPVC materials are much cheaper and additionally much more useful than timber and aluminum. Cost may vary depending on the quality and production characteristics of window systems. You can apply a uPVC windows system or door system at economical prices. This material, which is known for its low budget and very low maintenance feature, is very common. It is one of the least and easiest maintenance products among window and door systems. Unlike lumber applications, the rate of decay or weather damage is very low due to the high durability of the material used. UPVC, which is excellent with its sound insulation feature, provides protection and insulation up to 85% from the external sound in the interiors where it is applied. U-PVC windows have a high degree of energy-saving and efficiency. Heating costs are reduced by half with the installation of these systems. Due to its robust structure, it provides high security in homes and sections opening to outdoor areas.
What are the General Features of Upvc?
- Sound insulation and insulation are extremely high.
- Water abrasion rate is low. It is extremely water-resistant
- Very high impact resistance and resistance
- It has high UV and weather resistance.
- It is a breathing material
- It has extremely useful mechanical properties
- It is a material that can be easily shaped by vacuum.
- Resistant to chemical reactions and corrosion
- Provides high-quality thermal insulation
- It does not have a harmful chemical effect in the long term.
- It is a human and environmentally friendly material, does not cause poisoning.
- Linden is free of PCB, Formaldehyde, Asbestos, PCF, and CFC.
- It is fire-resistant, non-flammable, non-glowing, and extinguishes fire